UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My aca9202 dishwasher is at program 1 and pump keep. Pump…

Customer Question
Hi my aca9202 dishwasher...

Hi my aca9202 dishwasher is at program 1 and pump keep

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Pump keeps pumping? I can pause by pushing bottom to right of P button but pump keeps going, also door doesn’t seem to be snubbing?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Thinking about

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’m at washer now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/14/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the dishwasher is draining all the time then this is down to a water leak in the base which has activated the flood switch in there.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degs backwards and this will allow the water to drain out from the base. So you will need a towel for that part.

Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and this will stop the pump from running all the time.

Then retry it and fingers crossed this is just a one off that caused it.
But if it does it again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix. For this you need to remove both side panels and then you can see the workings under there and check for any loose hoses.

Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know.

Ok will need to pull the panel off the bottom of the kitchen units, will do tomorrow evening

No worries thats fine.

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page and that will close the question from there.

Many thanks