UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an E21 error code coming up on my Siemens washing…

Customer Question
I have an E21...

I have an E21 error code coming up on my Siemens washing machine and can't open the door. Can you help. Many thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a Siemens Extraklasse WM14K280GB and it is 2 and a half years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I spoke to Siemens this morning and was told to turn the appliance off at the mains and wait two hours to see if it would reset itself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I am afraid. Really annoying that I can't open the door to get the washing out!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Morning I’m Gavin from JA. Do you still need help with your washer? I’d be happy to talk you through what you need to do