UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get the bottom off of and Discovery 3 I took the…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the bottom off of and Discovery 3 I took the screw out but can't move it to put a new belt on?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

IT came into our thrift store so I ordered a belt, as I can fix most anything, it does not pay for me to take it to someome one

Contractor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Well how much? I can't get much for it where we live, Why do I have to pay for someone to tell me how to get the bottom off?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, as I have always owned Electroux myself but never and upright

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its brown and beige, maybe 1980" have no idea really

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a Discovery III

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 5 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

have no idea where it is, its not where I can see it
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 5 months ago

ok what type of an appliance is this ?

never mind I am not paying 24
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 5 months ago

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

tnhere are no numbers any where
Had no Idea it would be that much so just help me
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 5 months ago

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

no thank you
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 5 months ago

Okm sop then you have the wrong website than .