UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine bosch shows a signal f43. What does it…

Customer Question
My washing machine bosch...

My washing machine bosch shows a signal f43. What does it mean?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 8 years. Model logics 8 sensitive.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you tell me what to do for the washing machine to work?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/8/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I’m Gavin welcome to JA! I’d be happy to help you with your f43 error
Can you tell me if the error code is still there or does it go when you turn off the washer?
It goes when the washer turns off. It comes again when we switch it on.

Thanks for checking that for me. F43 relates to a motor fault and as the fault stays on the display there is also a reset procedure thats needs to be followed, Although F43 relates to the motor it is most likely a part on the motor that has gone and you'll be please to know it's not an expensive repair :)

Would you like me to talk you through the repair and reset procedure?