UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tvm570 Hotpoint Aquarius. Disconnected timer switch. Think…

Tvm570 Hotpoint Aquarius. Disconnected...

Tvm570 Hotpoint Aquarius. Disconnected timer switch. Think got wires back wrong. Can’t help? Sarah

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Tvm570 7kg Hotpoint Aquarius. 15mths old. I replaced start switch but forgot to take pic of timer wiring before disconnecting sarah

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Changed start switch. Just messed up wires ontimer putting back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that’s it

3/7/2018
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Do you still need help on this?

Ok ive just uploaded a picture of the timer wiring diagram for you.

Click the link below and you can acces it from there. Then once you have it im sure you can work out the wiring from there as it colour marked on there and you can see the numbers on the timer there.

Click here

Let me know how it goes from there.

Can u help with the wiring

Have you got the diagram i sent?

If so and you cannot work it out then can you take a picture of the back of the timer and i can mark on there were the wires go for you.

All done thanks. Works lovely.

Nice one, Glad to hear you got it sorted and thaks for letting me know.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician