UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sElectrolux slides elec range just stopped working and…

Customer Question
My sElectrolux slides elec...

My sElectrolux slides elec range just stopped working and there is a F5 code and I tuen power off and on waiting 5 minutes and it still shows F5? what can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2010

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes can you tell me what the F5 code means and how I can fix it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/19/2018
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I am going to get it and it will take a few minutes FYI
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

ok no problem !

EW30ES65GS
Model # EW30ES65GS Electrolux electric slide in range
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

Cancel all request service is no good
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

I am a new tech and can help you with your appliance issue. If you still prefer to cancel, please let me know and I can send it in for you.