UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with our dishwasher aeg favorit40010vi. as…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, i...

Hi Pearl, i have a problem with our dishwasher aeg favorit40010vi. as soon as you switch the machine on, you get the just the program normal 65 led on and it is fixed. the machinbe wont start or work. any suggestion please?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Aeg favorit40010 vi

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dont know ho to run a diganostic cycle. it dependes by the issue really. if you know what it might be.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats the only problem i have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/19/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Stupid question but have you tried resetting it on the control panel?

If not then press and hold the 30 min and the normal cycle buttons for about 5 seconds and this should reset the control board.

Then try a new cycle and see of it allows you to do this.

Try that and let me know what happens.

UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. But if not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks