UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Bosch washer/dryer model no 22052. Is there a

Customer Question
We have a Bosch...

We have a Bosch washer/dryer model no 22052. Is there a filter ? Many thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We inherited it when we moved in and I guess it is over 10 years old. My wife has just phoned because the white washing has come out with grey fluffy bits. All she can see os the number given.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

On our previous (washing) machine, the filter was easily visible and therefore emptied on a regular basis.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure what else I can tell you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/16/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

There will be a filter on this as its at the bottom behind the plastic trim on the front at the bottom. There you will see the filter.

But if you are getting grey bits on the clothes then usually to clear this you just need to run a few service washes on it to clear this.

Set the washer going on a 90 degree wash but dont put any clothes in there. Put a small amount of power in there and set it going on a wash.

This will clean the insides of the drum and hoses from there and hopefully clear the bits in there.

Now this may take a few washes to do this as its not an over night fix. So clear the filter and run several service washes on it and this will clear the bits you are getting in there.

Try that and see how it goes over the next few days and let me know how it goes.