UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Lavamat 12710 and it has a very slow drip from the…

Customer Question
I have a Lavamat 12710...
I have a Lavamat 12710 and it has a very slow drip from the white plastic piece that connects to the inlet hose connection from the inside of the machine. Probably results in a couple of tablespoonfuls in a long cycle. However it may get worse. Any simple fix please. Many thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/15/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Is the leak from the water valve which the inlet hose screws onto on the back of the washer?

If not are you able to post a picture of were its leaking from?

I think so,
no thanks. goodbye

If its leaking from there then its usually the rubber washer in the inlet valve.

Turn the water supply off to the washer and unscrew the fill hose.

Then from there you will see the rubber washer. Check this isnt kined or squashed up. Free it off and the refit the fill hose and tighten it up and then turn the water supply on and see if this stops the leak.

If not then it will need a new fill hose im afraid so with a new inlet hose that should stop the leak from there.