UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a beko dishwasher. The water isn’t coming into the…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a beko dishwasher. The water isn’t coming into the dishwasher. Done the 45 degree lots of water has come out.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Becko DWD4312W thankyiu

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I don’t know how to do that

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Apart from the fact I can’t cope without a dishwasher!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/15/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What happens when you try and start a wash cycle?

Is the drain pump just running all the time?