UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A Zanussi washing machine FJS1225W how do I remove the drain…

Customer Question
Hi a Zanussi washing...

Hi a Zanussi washing machine FJS1225W how do I remove the drain pump

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Zanussi jetsystem 1200 Model FJS1225W serial###-##-####00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a manual on how to disassemble the machine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/11/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Yes theres a service manual for this. It shows in there how to dismantle the washer. Ive uploaded it for you so click the link below and you can access it from there.

Hope this helps you but if you need anymore info just get back to me.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me, But if not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks