Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need a wiring diagram for a Bosch/Siemens dishwasher

Hi I need a wiring diagram for a Bosch/Siemens dishwasher SMV53M00gb/16. I need to check the wiring between the module and the NTCs as I ahve incorrectly wired it whilst carrying out a replacement heat pump which had a wiring modification ,I got distracted and messed up. Can you help
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I would say about 5 yrs but mat be more. Bosch SMV5300gb/16
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Tes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. just a diagram
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, Yes i still require a schematic diagram. I have tried the bosch site and trolled the internet but to no avil. john
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The wiring information you seek is attached! :)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you very much you are a life saver. Will try it tomorrow. Brilliant John

You bet, thank you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!