UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Diplomat washer which is rarely used. However, it…

Customer Question
Hi, we have a...

Hi, we have a Diplomat washer which is rarely used. However, it has developed a problem in that the soap block is ejected but doesn't break down in the wash which leaves dishes dirty. Any suggestions.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a diplomat, CE 5680 1054 P and is eleven years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Doubtful unless it is fairly simple.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't have dealings with the machine but my wife told me what was going wrong. We were told to try Fairy capsules but didn't make any difference.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/10/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Is this a washing machine or a dishwasher?

Also can you double check the model number please as that number isnt bringing anything up.

No longer required but thanks for getting back to me.

No worries.

Thanks again.

Your welcome