UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch washing machine not working and the locked…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch washing machine not working and the locked symbol is flashing on it I managed to get the clothes out with the emergency lock but still can't turn on a wash because the locked symbol is flashing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than six months it's a Bosch series 6 washer dryer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/10/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number of the washer please.