UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a similar problem with the Samsung - same model

Customer Question
Hi I have a similar...
Hi I have a similar problem with the Samsung - same model number. RSE8JPUS 1/XEU. Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks Dean
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/8/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

So is the fault you are having just the ice motor not coming on?

If so is the rest of the appliance still working ok?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Daniel, yes the rest of the appliance is working fine. It is producing ice but we cannot select the ice function from the control panel (only water) and the motor will not run on the crusher or dispense ice cubes.
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

It sounds like the main control is having issues if you cannot even select the ice dispense function. Unplug the refrigerator for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It made no difference I’m afraid

The main control will need to be replaced. It is mounted on the back of the cabinet behind the small access panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician