UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Getting an f21 error on a Maytag washer. No clog in pump,

Customer Question
Getting an f21 error...

Getting an f21 error on a Maytag washer. No clog in pump, change motherboard, still f21

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model mfw9700sq1 4years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Checked drain tube, clear, turned off water, turn back on, still f21

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?