UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've only one input under sink and hot and cold pipes from…

Customer Question
Hi there, I've only...

Hi there, I've only one input under sink and hot and cold pipes from back of washing machine. Can I run it without a stopper over the hot outlet in back of washing machine? Plumber can't come till next week..

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hotpoint aquarius extra.. Over 5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Wma37

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to know if it's safe to use it now or will water leak from the hot outlet?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

You will need to put a cap on the hot water inlet side of the valve or it will leak out of the washer water valve.