UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have an FD8806 NEFF dishwasher and it always ends shiwing…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an FD8806 NEFF dishwasher and it always ends shiwing 1 minute left

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Its a Neff FD8806 and no i haven't run a test cycle hiw do i do that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think that the top spray arm is rotating but it is getting hot. Not as hit a usual. If i run a rinse it will complete

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/4/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When these dishwasher stick on 1 minute its usually down to a heating fault on these.

As you say it does get hot but not as hot as it should then we can rule the heater out. As the heater either works or it doesnt. So the heater will be fine here.

This just leaves the control board im afraid. As on the board is a heater relay which does fail. Its more then likely the heater relay thats failed on there but to cure this the control board will need to be replaced. Unless you are good with electronics and soldering. Then you can try and replace the relay and see if this cures it.

But for the fault you describe this is down to the control board on this im afraid.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician