UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ELECTROLUX refrigerator purchased 03/28/17, serial…

Customer Question
I have ELECTROLUX refrigerator...

I have ELECTROLUX refrigerator purchased 03/28/17, serial no. KA64911934, which is not working. It has power, the light inside the unit is on but the refrigerant and the freezer are not working. What to do??

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

If you read my message I said it was purchased 03/28/17 which makes it less than a year which means it is within the 1 year guaranty. The model is frost free TR1022QW, 10CUFT

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to get the unit replaced ASAP, because this is a rental unit and the tenants have disposed of all food and cannot use the refrigerator.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I find no information on the number of TR1022QW

UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

And with the unit being less then a year old have you contacted the manufacture to set up a service call on the unit?

I bought the unit from HOME DEPOT. They said because the unit is less than one year old it is under one year warranty of manufacturer. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me to you. The information I gave you is all the description I have for the unit.
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

This website is a DIY appliance repair website .

This website has noting to do with ANY appliance manufacture.

what do I do?