UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have an unknown issue with a whirlpool dishwasher. No

Customer Question
Hi! Yes, I have...

Hi! Yes, I have an unknown issue with a whirlpool dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No clue. We rent the house and it came with it. At least 2 years old, likely much older

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes. The same issue happened some months ago and resolved itself within a few weeks. I want to get it working straight away, however

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It drains. When I switch it on, it drains and there's a buzzing sound when the door is closed (or I press the door switch to make it think it's closed). However, when I select a mode and press "start", it doesn't change. It just keeps draining.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/2/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame of the tank .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ADG 550 I think. It was on a mostly peeled-off sticker on the right-hand side of the door

ok I ee this is a U.K unit I will opt out in hopes someone else can better assist you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what sort of turnaround can I expect? I wasn't expecting to even pay anything for simply looking on forums and I'm rather confused by the setup here.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is anyone going to help me?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hold on, I've just done a little research. Is this something I'm expected to pay for? What the hell kind of scam is this where some chat-bot funnels me from a forum where I'm looking for info into this false help chat thing and asks me to pay for it?
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician