UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer door will not open and it was on spin and quit…

Customer Question
The washer door will...

The washer door will not open and it was on spin and quit and the door willnot open

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Electrolux frontload model #eifls60jiw bought 7/3/2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just tell us how to open the door

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
1/1/2018
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

Unplug the unit for 30 minutes.

Thank you, ***** ***** Thank you.

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Note, that if you request a refund, my pay for this question will be taken away. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

EXCELLENT HELP.

Thank You! That is what we like to hear, that our customers are satisfied. The stars are at the top of your page if you would like to rate me.

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician