UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to remove the drip containers from the be knife my…

Customer Question
I need to remove...

I need to remove the drip containers from the be knife my Siemens fridge freezer to clean them.. can somebody tell me how?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Siemens is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's only a couple of years old.. looks like it's a 5wk56481

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am in Spain I could send a picture

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/30/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you double check the model number as i dont think thats the correct model.

Or if you have a picture then upload it on here.