UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Lamona dishwasher has just stopped working. It is under…

Customer Question
Hi. Our Lamona dishwasher...

Hi. Our Lamona dishwasher has just stopped working. It is under warranty, but they cannot come out until next week. When I turn it on, it makes a noise for about a minute (Probably the pump?), but no water seems to come in. we have cleaned the filters and I have also drained the tray underneath (after unscrewing the kick plate).

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It’s a Lamona fully integrated dishwasher LAM8603

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We really need to fix today as we have a 6 month year old and supposed to be having people over for NYE. If I can do it myself great or if you can find someone to do it today brilliant

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t think so. Other than same problem (I think) happened a year ago and a technician fixed it in a few minutes. Unfortunately I wasn’t there at the time to see what he did.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?