UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an e15 fault for my siemens dishwasher. Siemens

Customer Question
I have an e15...

I have an e15 fault for my siemens dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Siemens integrated - can't find any other reference

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/30/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

E15 error code means water has leaked into the base of the dishwasher and has activated the flood switch. This then brings the drain pump on and keeps it running all the time like its doing now.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lay it on its back and this will allow the water to drain out from the base. So you will need a towel for that part.

Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and this will stop the pump from running all the time.

Then retry it and fingers crossed this is just a one off that caused it.

But if it does it again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix. For this you need to remove both side panels and then you can see the workings under there and check for any loose hoses. Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know.