UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just solved our issue with our Dish washer, by reading…

Customer Question
We just solved our...

We just solved our issue with our Dish washer, by reading your block

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Are you part of the block?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We just did, and it work, so i thought first to thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do i give positive feedback?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
1/3/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! I am glad it worked for you, nicely done! One bit of good maintenance is to run a few cups of vinegar through a cycle (no dishes) once monthly and a 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (no dishes) every other month! That will help keep the inner parts and seals clean and lubricated! :)