UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the ElectroluxRelay Board located on my slide in…

Customer Question
Where is the Electrolux###-##-####Relay...

Where is the Electrolux###-##-####Relay Board located on my slide in electric range?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I've already replaced the over control unit

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

E 15 error

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Model EW30ES65GSE. Error E15, I have replaced the oven control unit but still errors, looks like fluid got past the gasket on touch panel above. I cannot locate the Relay board which other blogs suggest to check next. Only diagrams I find don't show location. Electrolux sucks when it comes to support/manuals. This occured after using the temp probe to cook turkey ? could this be related?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Could this board be causing the E15 code if the oven control board was already replaced?

Is it E15 or F15 you are seeing? If E15, that is a surface element board failure, not the oven board.

The surface board is mounted in the same spot, on the back. That board for your model is available below.

CLICK HERE

Hey Rusty, I'm back. Replaced the relay board and oven control board Electrolux suggested and the surface element board you suggested. Still getting the E15 beeping error code