UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Neff dishwasher is displaying error E15 cycle finished…

Customer Question
My Neff dishwasher is...

My Neff dishwasher is displaying error E15 cycle finished etc but I cannot turn off power except at the wall and can hear a pump noise

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

The make is Neff and the model is S51M53X1GB/20

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I cannot find the instructions in my manual to run a diagnostic cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure. I have been reading on the web the advice provided to people experiencing the same fault.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
I have also realised that a ted tap symbol is also flashing in the display window
Answered in 1 day by:
12/30/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

E15 error code means water has leaked into the base of the dishwasher and has activated the flood switch. This then brings the drain pump on and keeps it running all the time like its doing now.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lay it on its back and this will allow the water to drain out from the base. So you will need a towel for that part.

Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and this will stop the pump from running all the time.

Then retry it and fingers crossed this is just a one off that caused it.

But if it does it again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix. For this you need to remove both side panels and then you can see the workings under there and check for any loose hoses. Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know.

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks