UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My 4 year old beko under counter has stopped working on

Customer Question
Hi, my 4 year...

Hi, my 4 year old beko under counter has stopped working on Christmas Day evening ??? Any idea why??

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Christmas Day late evening and boxing day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don’t know as I am trying to find out what could have gone wrong. I have been very lucky on the past, I have never had a fridge die on me before

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I have to go to get my documents regarding the exact model Bursche is approx September 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model is UL684APW

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/28/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you pull the appliance out and at the back at the bottom is the compressor (big black pot)

Is this hot to touch?

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician