UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have logixx 8 vario perfect washinf machine. Just shut off…

Customer Question
Hello I have logixx 8 vario...
Hello
I have logixx 8 vario perfect washinf machine. Just shut off and blocked the door and i cannot take off the clothes. I cannot turn the mashine too ;( wall socker is fine cuz i tried phone charger. What should i do? How to open door?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/28/2017
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Do you still need help with this?

please. Since 2 days my clothes are in washing machine ;(

Have you tried unplugging it for 30 minutes?

i unplugg it,

for 30 minutes?

Remove the access cover to the drain pump located at the bottom of the front panel to use the door lock manual release.

Insert a pointed object (or tool) into the hole and push in to release the latch and rotate the cover clockwise.

Door lock manual release cable is held to the right side of the drain pump by a clip. Simply pull on the cable to release the door.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!