UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Neff dishwasher leaked foam and won't work. Neff E-Nr:

Customer Question
Neff dishwasher leaked foam...

Neff dishwasher leaked foam and won't work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Neff E-Nr: S51M63X2GB FD: 9503

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully!?!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Initially had E15 error message. Advice from Neff was to put some vinegar and lots of mwater through. Did this and eventually nothing on display at all (despite poer being on). Have repeatedly turned on/off and now the pump is whirring intermittently and only an S symbol is shown.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/27/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?