UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There is a brand new mexican restaurant on St Blvd. It

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I'm Linda...

Hi Pearl, I'm Linda. There is a brand new mexican restaurant on St George Blvd. It starts with an "S". Can you please help me locate it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

They only opened within the last couple months. It's brand new and I don't remember the name?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a restaurant where we want to go and eat so yes we will be eating it ourselves.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Apparently not. It sounds like you can't help. Thanks anyway. Merry Christmas

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

Is there any other information center in St George where they might be able to help me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/24/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Elliott Oxton, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Home Appliance Technician
Hi my name is***** am looking forward to helping you today. Please give me a moment to view your message.
This service is normally for appliance support. But which st.george are you requiring information about? State, city etc and I will try find you some information.