UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch classixx7 is stuck on 0:01 on the cycle and will not…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Bosch classixx7...

Second opinion] Bosch classixx7 is stuck on 0:01 on the cycle and will not finish.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Over 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Will try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It�s been working well since we bought it. Drum and drain pump looks to be running ok. Blocked filter set it all off yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you have the model number please.

Also do you see a picture of a padlock on the display?