UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It looks like a part of our ice tray has broken off causing…

Customer Question
Hi. It looks like...

Hi. It looks like a part of our ice tray has broken off causing it not to tip out the ice cubes. When we reset it, it tries to tip out the cubes, but they stick fast in the tray. The water then just spills down the back

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a daewoo DRS31PSMI purchased 5th November 2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I have spoken to Trading standards and they tell me that I should expect at least 5 years out of any electrical appliance so I would like it to be done under that guarantee

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/23/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?