UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Hotpoint Quadrio FF4DX. About 3 years old. I plan…

Customer Question
I have a Hotpoint...

I have a Hotpoint Quadrio FF4DX

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I plan to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well the lights are on but the blue lights keep flashing. I have run a reset as advised in other posts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you rest it does the lights stop flashing for a bit?

Also is the fridge and freezer still cooling ok?

The fridge is now warm and the freezer has completely defrosted. The lights remain on all the time.

Ok if you feel the compressor at the back is this hot to touch?