UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Electrolux WAshing machine (EIFLS20QS) - it is…

Customer Question
I have an Electrolux...

I have an Electrolux WAshing machine (EIFLS20QS) - it is saying "child lock" in the screen. I don't know how to get it off and start the wash?? HELP!! Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3 months old. The book says: EIFLS20Qs - is that not the model? where do I find the model?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? I just want to know how to turn off the indicator for "child lock?"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/21/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Scott-Appliance,
 replied 7 months ago
Scott-Appliance

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

To unlock the controls, press prewash and fresh rinse at the same time and hold until the [] indicator is no longer lit.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.