UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turned my brand new washer on and just got home from

Customer Question
I turned my brand...

I turned my brand new washer on and just got home from holidays forgot to turn on the water, turned on the water but I can't shut it off it is flashing a

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is brand new and it is flashing an E and then an 11 it is a steam washer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Can you tell me what is wrong or should i call repair man

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know I unplugged it and when I plug it back in I can't shut it off it makes a noise like it is about to start by the button keeps flashing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/19/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just unplug unit and turn the water on. PLug it back in and just leave it sit for 10-15 minutes DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING and it will reset itself.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!