UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was trying to run a diagnostic on a beko wmb82141w, hold…

Customer Question
i was trying to run...
i was trying to run a diagnostic on a beko wmb82141w , hold the start/pause button and press the power button , i get the whole display on the panel , then i press the start/pause button again but nothing happens , no flashing nor any movement , changed the door lock . dial at 12 o clock .. play keeps flashing
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/18/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Ok when you did the above by holding the start button and turning it on and after a few seconds did an error code flash up?

Also what is the actual fault you are having with the washer?

when i hold the start/pause and turn it on , all the symbols in the display panel light up , then i am to repress the start/pause button and it is meant to flash , but nothing happens .... i was just putting a wash on and the play symbol keeps flashing .

When you do the above and get it into test mode you need to press the start button several times before it starts doing the test mode. But it only does 1 at a time as you need to keep pressing the start button to move to the next stage on this.