UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My hoover dynamic next washing machine won’t allow me to…

Customer Question
Hi Daniel, My hoover dynamic next...
Hi Daniel,
My hoover dynamic next washing machine won’t allow me to press start. It doesn’t beep or start when I press it. It’s a touch screen so wondered if it’s a fault with that however the padlock symbol is not showing at all. It’s happened a few times and come back to life. Currently not working!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

please? It randomly will sort itself out and then go again with the lock not appearing and the machine not responding when I touch anything on the panel

Hmm, that sure sounds like a controller failing. Any other issues in the house with other electronics that may indicate a problem with the earth ground or neutral line?

No other electrical issues, in fact I’ve moved in the last 2 months and had the problem several times in other property too

Well, I would make sure the earth ground connection in the machine is secure and in good shape and replace the controller if found to be all well.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician