UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a fisher and Paykel French door fridge about 10 years…

Customer Question
I have a fisher and...
I have a fisher and Paykel French door fridge about 10 years old. The Light does not come on and it keeps beeping. Also the spanned comes up in error along with error code F30. Do you know what the problem might be.
Joe
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/16/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you! It sounds like the door switch may have failed, making the control think the door is open. Unplug the refrigerator for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?