UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung drier is making a squeaking type noise. The model…

Customer Question
My Samsung drier is...

My Samsung drier is making a squeaking type noise. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Aprox. 3 years old The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. I just need to know what to check and step by step directions to fix my machine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/16/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Squeaking is most oftentimes the result of a worn idler pulley. The video at the link below shows how it is replaced! Be sure to inspect and lubricate the drum rollers while the dryer is apart, too!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

This video is not for my model.DV56H9000EW/A2-0000

The model is a bit different but the process is the same.

I will get you exact model instructions. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the attached 5 pages.

acaa5ce2-784d-4d5c-89b8-...jpgacaa5ce...jpgb58ffc9a-a6d0-43b6-9afd-...jpgb58ffc9...jpg6a3b176a-8c82-4f91-8033-...jpg6a3b176...jpgbc60c57f-c610-4e8d-b217-...jpgbc60c57...jpg4c9baa02-91b7-4a39-89ee-...jpg4c9baa0...jpg