UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG American style fridge freezer which freezes

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG American style fridge freezer which freezes fridge is cold but a couple of hours later defrosts then re freezes again

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 8 years old express cool Gr642tvpf have replaced compressor fan and defrost sensor

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?