UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a NEF dishwasher that keeps on trying to empty, even…

Customer Question
I have a NEF...

I have a NEF dishwasher that keeps on trying to empty, even when the door is open

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

S5443x1gb

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can, we have 40 people coming this evening and I need it!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It just seems to be stuck on trying to empty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/16/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

hi what do i do

Water has leaked into the base of the machine (under the tub) and actuated the flood program. You will need to dry out that area to restore normal operation. You may have limited access by removing the panel from below the door but may have to pull it out for access by removing a side panel.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!