UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I Have IQ 700 Simens washing mashing. The problem is in

Customer Question
Hello! i Have IQ...

Hello! i Have IQ 700 Simens washing mashing. The problem is in detergent dispenser system . Where can i buy a new one ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I DOD !Q 700

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dos Iq 700

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I what buy a new dispenser

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
model of my machine WM16S890 EU
Answered in 6 days by:
12/23/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

You did not give me any practical solution for my ask. Please refund me.