UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an aed Santo fridge/freezer. We had a power cut and…

Customer Question
I have an aed...

I have an aed Santo fridge/freezer. We had a power cut and the fridge wont work properly, seems to be stuck on 20 and 16 degrees. IS there anything I can do?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am in Spain and I don't know whether there is anyone here who can deal with this, so yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My wife would like to know the best way to kill herself!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Only if it's free. I am not at all happy with this company. I signed up for a $5 reply and they billed my card 34€. I reported this to PayPal and they are refunding my money. If you still want to answer, then go ahead

Ok if Paypal are refunding you then i will opt out of this now.