UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Circuit diagram for AEG model B88t. Today. No I have a

Customer Question
Circuit diagram for AEG...

Circuit diagram for AEG model B88t

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I have a technician here

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

He says the selector mechanism is no good and that there are no spare parts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/15/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you say you are after the circuit diagram do you mean the wiring diagram for this?