UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you help with an error code on my dishwasher. Neff

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with an error code on my dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Neff S9151F yes reset it and the same

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/14/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What is the error code you are getting?

hi daniel, Its c2 then followed P0
Hi Daniel, yes its C2 after the reset then goes to P0

Sorry i also ment to ask for the correct model number. If you open the door its usually etched into the silver door frame in the top left corner and stars E-nr.

Thanks for that. Give me a few minutes to dig the service info up and i will reply back asap.

The fault I had was the pump stayed on and was due to a small piece of plastic stuck by the impeller waste....I removed the machine and checked the float switches...I also put the machine on its back and some water came out tray although that could be years old!
Since then every time I switch the machine on it wants to go to cycle 18.....it does work and drain well but always stuck on 18.....when reset I get that code C2 and followed by PO.
Just says 18 with all lights on
Am I on the meter here?
you still there Daniel
Mate...not being funny but in 30 mins you've asked me the model number and the error code?
Can i get a response then ?