UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No screws to hold dispenser in place only aluminium moulding…

Customer Question
No screws to hold...

No screws to hold dispenser in place only aluminium moulding acting s a lever. Help!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

20 minutes. We successfully took out old unit, but are having problems installing new unit

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I looked at a previous answer. There was no mention of a soap dispenser having thermostats and filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Friend is dealing with it at the moment

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No screws to hold new soap dispenser in place. Aluminium from the casing of the dishwasher- slots have been turned back to hold dispenser in place

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/14/2017
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I think it is S5433xogb/17
IT ALSO HAS GMBH
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

That number does not show up in Any manufactures data base .

Whom is the manufacture of the dishwasher?

Are you listening?
Neff
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago

We are on a web site that does not utilize sound ,so No I can not listen !

Please cancel all payments. I am very disappointed by the poor service.
***** *****