UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our smeg fridge is pooling water on to floor.have cleared…

Customer Question
Hi our smeg fridge...

Hi our smeg fridge is pooling water on to floor.have cleared that out but it sounds like the fridge has just stopped working all together as usually it makes a sound

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Smeg Coll 240512 about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We've checked the plug etc (the fuse) it's definitely not that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also if you feel the compressor at the back at the bottom is it hot to touch?