UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My aqualtis aqxxf machine will not start. It just flashes on…

Customer Question
My aqualtis aqxxf machine...

My aqualtis aqxxf machine will not start. It just flashes on pause mode. The door does not lock

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Can you post the model number please.

Also when you say its flashing is it giving an F error code?

If not what lights are flashing?

Regards