UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Gaggenau induction cooking stove and now iT gives…

Customer Question
I have a Gaggenau...

I have a Gaggenau induction cooking stove and now iT gives The Messages E6 MBL and I can only use 1 pan. IT tells me to call a Gaggenau technician

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure what you mean

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do i need to reset something of is a part faulty that needs to be replaced?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Im afraid given the error code you have this is a fault on the main control board here. As with induction hobs that's all that ever fails on them anyway.

But first you can tri a hard reset if you have already.

Turn the power off to the hob and leave it 20 minutes as this will allow full discharge of the power board.

Then turn it back on and see if its cleared the fault.

If not then im afraid the control board is the fault here and will need to be replaced if you wanted it fixing.

Regards